All Blood Types
Regardless of your blood type, individuals are encouraged to eat natural foods in place of sugary, fatty or processed foods. All blood types are encouraged to eat;
- Vegetables like broccoli, collard greens, kale, and parsnips.
- Fish choices like cod, mackerel and sardines
- Herbs and spices such as parsley and ginger
- Essene and Ezekial bread
Type O High Protein
People with type O blood thrive on animal protein. Keeping the body slightly acidic allows the blood to efficiently digest and metabolize meat.
O Blood type food list includes;
- Lean meat, poultry, lamb, veal, venison and fish should be the staple of a Type O diet.
- Plums, prunes, figs
- Artichoke, Chicory, Dandelion, Garlic, Horseradish, Kale, Leek, Okra, Onions, Parsley, Parsnips, Red Peppers, Sweet potatoes, Pumpkin, seaweed, turnips
- Kale, collard greens, romaine lettuce, broccoli, spinach
- Cod, herring, Mackerel
Stay away from dairy products and grains, the glutens in whole wheat is often a problem for people with Type O blood.
Vegetables are the basis of the Type A Diet. People with Type A blood are sensitive and should be kept alkaline.
Type A blood type food list;
- Protein choices include chicken and turkey in small amounts
- Carp, cod, grouper, red snapper, rainbow trout, salmon, sardines, yellow perch, white fish
- Broccoli, carrots, collard greens, kale, pumpkin, spinach, artichoke, leek, romaine, parsley, alfalfa sprouts, turnip
- Berries like blackberries, blueberries, cranberries
- Fruit; plums, prunes, figs, pineapple, cherries, apricots, grapefruit, lemon
Dairy foods are digested poorly, they can handle fermented products such as yogurt, kefir and nonfat sour cream.
The diet for Type B blood types is balanced including a wide variety of foods.
B Blood type food list;
- Beef, pheasant, turkey, veal, rabbit
- Deep-ocean fish
- Cheese such as cottage cheese, feta, goat cheese, mozzarella and ricotta
- Dairy products, milk and yogurt
- Grains like millet, oatmeal, puffed rice, rice, spelt
- Bread like essence, ezekiel, fin crisp, millet, rice cakes
- Green leafy vegetables
- Fruits, especially plums, papaya and pineapple
Foods to avoid include chicken and shellfish, which both contains lectin that can be disruptive to a Type B's system. These foods have different lectin that affect the efficiency of the metabolic process, resulting in fatigue, fluid retention, and hypoglycemia. The gluten lectin in wheat germ and whole wheat products also adds to the problems cause by other metabolism-slowing foods.
Type AB blood tyoes include a mix of antigens and generally do well when their blood is slightly alkaline.
AB blood type food list;
- Grains, rice, rather than pasta
- Fish such as; tuna, cod, grouper, mackerel, mahimahi, ocean perch, pike, trout, red snapper, sardine, snail, sturgeon
- Dairy choices include; yogurt, kefir, non-fat sour cream, mozzarella, goat cheese, ricotta and milk
- Fresh vegetables
- Alkaline fruits like; grapes and plums, berries, cranberries, gooseberries, loganberries, cherries, pineapples
- Nuts, seeds, beans and legumes
Dr. Lam Mind, Body, Nutrition – https://www.drlam.com/blood_type_diet/blood_ab.asp
Eat Right for Your Type – https://www.dadamo.com/bloodtype_A.htm