- slide 1 of 3
What is Rheumatoid Arthritis?
Rheumatoid arthritis, also known simply as RA, is referred to as a systemic inflammatory disorder. Problems don’t stay confined to the joints. In fact, various tissues of the body can suffer as a result of this condition, even the organs of the body. Sufferers can face severe pain that can be debilitating.
Pain killers, anti-inflammatory drugs, and steroids are often prescribed to combat these symptoms. But, more and more individuals are looking to herbal remedies for rheumatoid arthritis for a safer and easily affordable treatment method.
- slide 2 of 3
Some Herbal Remedies for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Thankfully there are other options to treat arthritis including homeopathic remedies or herbal remedies. Both are safe and affordable alternatives to prescription drugs. The following have long been used in various cultures for healing inflammatory conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis.
• Boswellia, this herb has an exceptional anti-inflammatory action.
• Celery seeds, when boiled and made into a tea, aid in clearing uric acid from the joints. This provides significant relief for those that suffer from arthritis.
• Chinese skullcap has been widely used and has been confirmed as an effective herbal remedy for rheumatoid arthritis.
• Bupleuri root is a well know ingredient in herbal remedies for rheumatoid arthritis in Chinese Medicine.
• Dandelion dispels uric acid as well as reducing the excruciating symptoms of pain. It also makes the connective tissue stronger.
• Devil's claw has a reputation for addressing many aspects of rheumatoid arthritis such as reducing inflammation, pain relief and getting rid of uric acid.
• Feverfew works on a variety of pains, arthritis is one of them. This is due to the anti-inflammatory properties it has.
• Parsley when it is ground up and used in large quantities in veggie juices, or health drinks is successful in eliminating uric acid and easing painful limbs and joints.
• Turmeric, or Curcumin, is a powerful anti-inflammatory. Adding this to a list of herbal remedies for rheumatoid arthritis is a smart move to enhance efficacy.
These effective herbal remedies for rheumatoid arthritis are all very affordable. Each herb, in the form of easy to swallow capsules is generally around $10 per bottle (approximately a 30 days supply, amounts will vary) depending on which brand and where you buy. If you want to further reduce this cost, planting some of these herbs and keeping them in a greenhouse is an excellent idea.
- slide 3 of 3
Please read this disclaimer regarding the information you have just read.