- Low Female Libido in Women: Causes and Treatments
Low sexual desire in women is rarely a topic of conversation, yet it causes serious relationship problems for many women. Numerous causes of low female libido exist. No single treatment raises libido in women; effective treatment relies on both physical and emotional approaches.
- Busting Common STD Myths: HPV Can Be Transmitted Orally
Can a kiss transmit HPV? What about oral sex? Studies conducted by researchers at Johns Hopkins University found that not only can human papillomavirus be transmitted orally, it can also increase the risk of oropharyngeal cancer.
- Causes of HPV: How This Disease is Transmitted
If you are sexually active, you risk coming into contact with the human papillomavirus. Learn what causes HPV, the most common STI in the world.
- Does Chancroid Have Different Effects on Men and Women?
Chancroid is an infectious disease commonly transmitted through sexual contact. It is caused by the bacteria known as Haemophilus ducreyi. Does chancroid have different effects on men and women? Find out.
- Human Papillomavirus: Is it Curable?
What is HPV? Is it curable, and how do I get it? These are all frequently asked questions regarding the human papillomavirus. Learn the facts about this STD.
- Visual Signs of Chlamydia: What They Look Like and How They Differ From the Signs of Other STIs
Chlamydia, known as the silent infection, often has no symptoms. This makes it difficult to answer questions about what chlamydia looks like.
- A Patient's Guide to Herpes
This article focuses on providing all of the important patient information herpes and answers the question: What does herpes look like?
- Complications of Chancroid
Chancroid is a sexually transmitted infection, more common in the developing world than in the United States. Complications of chancroid may arise if the initial infection is not properly treated.
(2 of 2)