- An Overview of Medical Informatics
What is medical informatics? This article introduces readers to the field of medical informatics: the motivation, the issues and the emerging solution of medical informatics.
- Health Care Technology Introduces Identity Pal
Health care technology is always changing and getting better. Today we have the benefits of the Identity Pal which is revolutionizing patient care.
- Health Care Technology Presents: Employee Empowerment Tool
How can health care technology benefit employees everywhere? It is easy with Employee Empowerment Tools. Find out more about this resource for a healthy workforce.
- Taking a Deeper Look at the Microsoft HealthVault
Microsoft HealthVault is gaining popularity, but what is it and how can you benefit from it? These questions are answered about this online health record system.
- Telemedicine: Advantages and Disadvantages
What are the advantages and disadvantages of telemedicine? This article explains everything about telemedicine and its benefits and disadvantages,
- How Much Does a Healthy Year of Your Life Cost?
How much does a healthy year of your life cost? Learn about QALY (Quality Adjusted Life Years) and how economists put value on our health.
- Understanding Patient Compliance Improve Effectiveness of Healthcare Technology
Patient compliance to treatment protocol has been a major issue in medicine. Improvements in patient compliance, particularly to drug therapy, will lead to more lives saved.
- Challenges in Implemention of Electronic Medical Records
The challenges to electronic medical records implementation are widespread. However, they are concentrated in three main areas: costs, compatibility, and security. These three areas can determine the success of an implementation.
- Chiropractic Electronic Medical Records Software Overview
With the drive towards electronic medical records, there is even software available for chiropractors. The programs discussed below can be installed in minutes and do not have a huge learning curve. Today, technology has progressed to include chiropractic electronic medical records software.
- Electronic Medical Records and Patient Safety
With the increasing use of electronic medical records, there are many advantages to their use in patient care. When looking at electronic medical records and patient safety, using this technology can reduce the amount of medication errors and better organize patient information.
(2 of 7)