- Bioinformatics – The Worlds of Biology, Computer Science and Information Technology Meet to Create a Whole New Field of Study
The field of Bioinformatics is constantly changing and evolving to meet the needs of scientists and researchers who are studying it.
- Biomedical Informatics - Uses in Diagnosis of Ailments and Diseases
Biomedical Informatics deals with information (biological information) and its processing. Biomedical informatics provides a unique platform for the medi-care professionals to share with each other what they have learnt, or observed, and put it in a form which is immediately available to others.
- Neuroinfomatics - Understanding how our senses work
Neuroinfomatics is one of the key subgroups within the group of bioinformatics. As we all know, bioinformatics uses computing tools, math models and tools, and others to help biological research.
- Studying for Biomedical Informatics & Other Disciplines in Medical Science
Developments in scientific knowledge have brought forth various techniques for treatment of ailments, including newer drugs and formulations for their treatment. This has led to a spurt in the number of people willing to learn science.
- What Is a Wetware Hacker?
A wetware hacker is a name given to a person who uses live organisms, tissues, and combines them with informatics and technology.
- How can Biology inspire Computing?
In our human bodies, and bodies of other living organisms, such as mammals, fish, trees, plants, biology plays a major role. There are still many unanswered questions and to know the reality about those hidden facts, scientists got inspired to employ computers.
- Need for Databases in Bioinformatics
There is huge volume of information on biological sciences spread across countries all over the world. In order to share data across the borders, the best way is to create an internet database, through which any researcher anywhere can extract information relating to their field.
- Career in Bioinformatics: What Skills do You Need?
Bioinformatics is an emerging career path that combines the use of information technology and biology research into an exciting job opportunity.
- Bioinformatics: Definition of this New Type of Intelligent Technology
Bioinformatics is making a huge impact in the information technology and biology fields. What is it anyway? The definition of bioinformatics is applications used in order to store the increased amount of researched data.
- What Programming Skills Are Needed for Bioinformatics?
This article discusses the relationship of information technology with biological research, when combined creating bioinformatics. Some skills it is necessary to have is knowledge of biology as well as basic computer-programming knowledge.
(2 of 5)