Uterine fibroids are non-cancerous growths in a women’s uterus. There are different types of uterine fibroids depending on where they grow in the uterus. Find out more about the symptoms, causes, diagnosis and treatment of uterine fibroids.
- What are the Symptoms of Uterine Fibroids?
That enlarged tummy and the painful discomfort you feel within it can be symptoms of uterine fibroids.
- The Causes of and Treatments for Uterine Fibroids After Menopause
This article addresses the subject of uterine fibroids after menopause. It also covers symptoms, treatment, diagnosis, pregnancy, rare findings and research that should interest every woman young and old.
- Calcification of Uterine Tissue: Why it Occurs and What it Means
Learn about the causes of and treatments for calcification of the uterus. This condition can lead to more serious problems if left untreated.
- Uterine Ablation Side Effects: A Patient's Guide
Has your doctor recommended a uterine ablation? If so, read on to learn about the possible uterine ablation side effects and other important information.
- Cryoablation Treatment for Fibroids
Fibroids can be effectively treated with cryoablation therapy
- Homeopathic Remedies for Uterine Fibroids
Uterine fibroids can be a very scary condition to face. Many women think that surgery is their only option. Learn more about all natural, non-invasive methods of treatments.
- Uterine Artery Embolization
Wondering what a UAE (or UFE) will be like and what it's all about? Read on inside for comprehensive information about this surgical procedure